Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Line Designs

I designed this design to look like rings interlocking. I like the fact that they are all different sizes. I believe that having all sizes as well as being interlocked makes them look stuck in space. I think the picture makes you think about how to get the rings undone which makes it a challenge.

This design I was influenced by my fish. To me the object looks like it is swimming. The bottom of the design is the ground space. There is one line that sticks straight up and catches my eye. I believe it looks like some kind of object that could be considered a plant. 

In this design I like the different diagonals the lines are going. It looks almost 3 dimensional. i feel as if the smaller sized lines are farther away if they are behind the larger sized strips. And in some cases the smaller strips look closer while in front of the bigger strips. To me, it also looks like it is an object floating around in the white space like all the lines are connected in some way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment